It's Monday and the first week day of our spring break! All the things that were on our our to-do list...
- go to social security to change my last name
- stop by the DMV to update both of mine and Derek's license
- verizon store
- drop off last payment to our wedding photographer
did NOT get done! I have a feeling this week is going to go by WAY to fast!
What did get done today?
- One lazy morning
- Breakfast for lunch (brunch?) with our cousins
- looked at car we want to buy (fail)
- movies and blog stalking (i'm a bit of an addict right now)
- dinner with my parents
- game night
We played a game called "what's yours like?"
Derek got it for his birthday last weekend. It was fun and quite amusing.
Rules: All the players but one get to see a word on a card (something like hairbrush) the player who does not see the card goes around the circle and asks "what is your like?" Each player gives a clue to the guesser (long, hairy, etc). Once the guesser guesses correctly they move on to the next person :)
easy. fun. I recommend!
Unfortunately not all my days during springbreak will look like this (although I would be perfectly fine if they did).
What the rest of my spring break will look like...
- going to classrooms to get observations hours in for classes
- bringing in the big bucks (babysitting) ;)
- track practice
- marking a ton of stuff off our to-do list
- reading <3
- and what i've been waiting for..... for a LONG time...
Hunger Games :)
I am beyond excited for this movie!
Any others going to see the midnight showing?
Well.. There is my first ever blog :) How did I do?
Since this is my first blog I have lots to learn... Like how to "link up" or what it even means (ha).
Any tips for me avid bloggers?
until next time <3